10th EPS-TOPIK - PHilippines ( schedule of registration)
OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH CENTER (OSHC)
North Ave. cor. Agham Road Diliman Quezon City
Qualifications for EPS-TOPIK Registration
- Only those who responded to the POEA online survey on EPS-TOPIK can register for the 10th EPS-TOPIK.
- Must have valid passport on the day of EPS-TOPIK registration
- Female workers are restricted to register this time due to slow demand
- Must be between 18 and 38 years of age (Born between April 21, 1976 and April 21, 1996)
- Must not have any record of conviction or imprisonment for a heinous crime
- Must have no record of deportation or departure orders from the Republic of Korea
- Must not be restricted from departure from the Philippines
Registration Method: Personal appearance
- EPS-TOPIK Registration Application form (To be distributed at the registration venue)
Application numbers are written on each application form. Each applicant receives and submits one application form only, use correction tape in correcting errors.
- Valid passport (a copy of passport must be attached on application form.)
No valid passport, No registration: Only applicants with valid passport will be allowed to register for the test to avoid discrepancy in their personal information later on. If an applicant’s personal information on the passport is not exactly the same as the one on the application form, his entry to Korea will not be permitted in any case, and the applicant is fully responsible for any problem caused by such differences in the personal information. HRD Korea will use the personal information (name, date of birth, and gender) written on the application form and the applicant’s photo attached on the application form for future employment in Korea of the workers, and these are not changeable in any case.
- 2 pcs. passport size pictures (taken within 3 months)
Test fee: Php1,066 (local currency equivalent to US$24)No refund will be entertained after the registration period. (Re-application after cancellation is not allowed.)